1. I don’t like folding laundry or talking about my emotions. I’m likely to leave both scattered all over.
2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again.
I just feel like you’re not in this the way that I am, even though I was told otherwise. Maybe I’m just being petty and stupid, but I feel like you’re pulling back.
is it selfish to want to be someone’s favorite person to talk to and be with and look at and think about is it really self centered to just want to be one person’s favorite person
straight men still pretending they don’t know and can’t recognize if another guy is handsome in 2013
"Don’t you think he’s attractive?"
"I mean, I don’t know. I’m not into guys."
THAT IS NOT WHAT I ASKED YOU OKAY.
It’s like straight dudes can only give a compliment when they expect sex out of it or something OH WAIT.
if a guy stares at ur boobs
just stare at his dick
maybe squint a little bit
I’m seriously so upset. I talk to you everyday, but we never see each other. Has it ever gone through your head that maybe I like you more than this? Ughhhh